How do I submit my Audio?
We love receiving audio submissions for our readers. The same content guidelines for written stories and poems apply to audio stories and poems.
If you would like to have your audio heard by our listeners, attach your Wave (.wav), Real Audio (.ram or .rm), or MP3 (.mp3) file to an email addressed to .
You can also submit audio via our toll-free phone number.
If you have a very large file you want to send us, you can also upload it to our server Be sure to follow the instructions on the page.
If submitting by phone, be sure to include the title of the piece, the text of the piece to go with the audio (if you wish), the name you wish to use as the author, and an email address for contact by readers. If you don't wish to have an email address posted with the audio, please let us know. If you have any questions regarding submitting an audio, feel free to email us!
I have a text story or poem that I want to post an audio file with as well. How do I do this?
If you've recorded yourself or a friend reading your story or poem and would like to include this with your text, simply submit the audio version as detailed about in the "How do I submit my Audio?" FAQ. Then, in your author profile, submit the text version under the "Text with Audio" or "Poetry With Audio" category. At the top of the submission, place the words "AUDIO VERSION SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL" or "AUDIO VERSION SUBMITTED VIA TOLL-FREE PHONE LINE" (click here for details on using our phone line). Then, attach the audio file to an email to .
If your .WAV file is too large to be emailed, you can also (upload your file to our server directly. Be sure to include the following information:
- In the "Who are the files from? (Required)" filed, type in the email address that you have listed in your Literotica account.
- In the "Write a Comment:" section, type in the name of the submission to which the audio belongs.
If you submit the audio file via our phone line, be sure to give us your username and let us know that this is a audio version of a submitted text story or poem.
I want to submit an illustrated story. What are the guidelines? How do I submit my artwork?
We love to receive stories with complementing photos or artwork.
All artwork - including drawings, paintings, and photographs - must comply with these rules:
- All persons in the image must be over 18 years of age.
- Image must not contain a URL or other advertisement.
- Image must be no more than 525 pixels wide. (Note: we will size the image to fit if we are able to do so. However, if we are unable to shrink the image, you will need to resubmit.)
- Like all other submissions on Literotica, images must be your original work - i.e. photographs that you yourself took, or paintings or drawings that you yourself created. Please do not submit photos or other images you have found elsewhere.
- Hardcore images are allowed in drawings, paintings, 3D renderings, and other non-photographic images.
Photographs also have these rules: Legally, we can allow soft nudity in photographs, but under current United States law, photographs posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:
- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.
Please note: These rules apply to all photographic images, including photographs manipulated in a graphics program.
If your image does not meet all of the above requirements, your submission will not be posted. In that case, please resubmit with images which meet our criteria.
You may submit an illustrated story one of two ways:
1) Embed the images in a Microsoft Word document and upload it through the Story Submission page in your author profile.
2) Submit the text of the story through the Story Submission page in your author profile, then email the image(s) to submit literotica.com - making sure the subject line of the email is the title of your submission. In the Story Submission's Notes field, let us know that the artwork for the submission is coming via email. Be sure to make notes within the body of the story showing us where you want each picture to be placed.