100% Free & Safe
Free to download with no spyware or other nonsense. This is the only official verified app of Literotica.com.
The entire Literotica library in your hand - 250,000+ stories, 30+ categories, millions of lyricsmaster.ru.
100+ new stories added daily. Keep up to date with your favorite authors and categories.
Privacy lock code, discreet "L" app icon, and "clear history" options to protect your privacy.
Add stories to your Favorites and access them from the web or inside the official Literotica apps.
Follow your favorite authors, suggest story ideas, make comments, vote, and make new friends.
How To Install the Literotica Lit App
Current Version: 2.1
File Size: 1.6 Mb
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
- Click the "Settings" menu on your Android device.
- Go to the following option: Settings → Security → Unknown Sources
- Click the box to "Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store".
- Click the link on this page to Download the Literotica .APK.
- Pull down your Android notifications by swiping your finger from the top of your screen.
- Press the notification that shows the Literotica app APK download.
- Agree to all of the questions on the installation popups.
About Lit, the Literotica® App
The official Literotica® Android App is your 100% free gateway to Literotica.com, the world's most popular fiction website for adults. Online for over 15 years, Literotica features a library of 250,000+ adult stories and poems. Far more than just a place to read sex stories or erotic fiction, Literotica prides itself of being the world's largest and most active community of authors, readers, and editors of adult fiction.
The Literotica Android app is always being improved and new features are added monthly. With your feedback and suggestions, we will make sure this the best adult fiction app Android has ever seen.
A couple of notes about this version of the Literotica app to help you get started:
- You can set a pin code to protect your privacy by using the Android "Menu" button.
- Also to protect your privacy, the app will show the name "Lit" under the icon, not the full name of the website.
- You can login and view/add Favorites and vote on stories by using the hidden left side menu or the menu on the top right of the screen.
- There are no "Next" or "Previous" buttons on the actual story pages. To turn the page while reading a multi-page story, use the Android "swipe" back and forth gestures or the Volume up/down buttons.
- You can easily navigate through much of the app by using the breadcrumb links and/or back arrows near the top left of the screen.
- The app uses the Android "Menu" button extensively, please click that while browsing any story for more options.
- You can change the Font Size & Color Scheme via the Android "Menu" button at the home screen.
- Please send us feedback about any problems you discover or any improvements you would like to see.
Future versions of the app will include audio stories, comments, a way for authors to submit and manage stories inside of the app, and other advanced features.
If you're an author, and you would like to submit a story, please visit the Literotica.com website for now. Your story will appear in the app after you submit it via the website.
This app contains stories in the following categories: Anal, BDSM, Erotic Horror, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Fetish, First Time, Gay Male, Group Sex, How To, Humor & Satire, Illustrated, Interracial Love, Lesbian, Letters & Transcripts, Loving Wives, Mature, Mind Control, Aliens, Ghosts, Androids, Novels and Novellas, Reviews & Essays, Romance, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Audio, Toys & Masturbation, Transsexuals & Crossdressers, and more!
If you have any problems with the Literotica Android app, find any bugs, or have any suggestions for future features, please feel free to contact us anytime.
In the case of bug reports, the more information you can send on your device and exactly what caused the problem, the better chance that we can fix it. Thank you.
This is an explanation of all of the permissions that the Official Literotica App requests and an explanation of why each one is needed. We want you to understand exactly what the app does and what permissions are needed on your device.
- Full Network Access - This is so that the Literotica app can access the Internet and download stories. Without internet access, the app would not be able to reach the Literotica.com servers.
- View Network Connections - This is part of our effort to bring more offline story reading features to the Literotica app. It allows the app to determine whether the device is on WIFI or not.
Modify System Settings - This allows you to change the screen brightness from inside of the app. Many users requested this feature so it was added to the 2.0 version of the app.
Customize Font Size
Increase or decrease submission font size, change color scheme to dark or white.